Saturday, May 10, 2014

Thoughts for Mothers Day 2014

Thoughts for Mothers Day 2014

I am sitting here thinking how very fortunate I am to have my Mother here.  

My Mother.  One who supports her family, extended family, and friends and loves unconditionally.    I know this because she proves time and time again, that in no uncertain terms she will back us vehemently, with conviction and strength, despite her personal feelings.

I am feeling more fortunate than ever,  because just in this past year,  7 of my friends have lost their Mothers.    Thinking of them this morning makes me feel very sad because I know how every one meant the world to their families.  They were loved and loved in return.    Those ladies were all beautiful.      Each of them touched the world in a very special, unique, and precious way.    They are missed.

My friends, you know who you are.   You are in my thoughts and prayers this day as I celebrate my Mom.    I will remember yours too with a prayer and a smile.

To my Mom, Happy Mothers Day.    

 Don't know who I would be, where I would be, or how I would be without you. 





  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU Carol Ann. You are very special to me and Mothers' Day always reminds me of how lucky I am to have you as my Daughter. I love you and I am very proud of you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited this site and its blog for more information follow us:-The mass estate sales auctions are considered as that aspect and it has its own issues and certain figures based on which ma estate sales the user can take the opportunity to make it suitable enough for nay market purpose. These are all best rated products and boston estate auctions can be genuinely any item that is sold at a rate and there are many investors associated ma auctions all the time.

    ReplyDelete