How did the Bellingham single family market for the first quarter of 2015 stack up to the first quarter of 2014?
Strangely enough there was not much difference in the number of sales or days on market to contract.
2015 does show the average selling price as lower than the previous year. $306,000 in 2014 and $276,000 in 2015.
BUT, As of April 15th there are 47 single family homes pending sale in the town indicating a healthy and robust spring market.
The average price per square foot for those pending sales is up as well to $174.
Wondering what is for sale in the town or Bellingham or the surrounding communities?
Visit Al and Cal.com for a current, up to the minute search of available properties.
If you are thinking of selling your home, now would be an opportune time to get started to take advantage of this market!
Start by contacting Al and Cal Realty Group. Even if you are just curious about the value of your home they will provide you with a comprehensive written market evaluation.
Call the Al and Cal Realty Group
Al Mussi and Carol Ann Palmieri
- Al and Cal are an experienced real estate marketing team who have aligned themselves with the most respected and powerful name in real estate, Remax.
- Combining their 50 plus years of experience and personal attention with the recognition of the most powerful name in the industry, you will find unsurpassed service and success.
- While you often see agents and offices touting themselves to be number one, Al and Cal’s success is based on a different philosophy.
- They believe that their clients should be number one. Their dedication to this philosophy produces results and is evident in their reviews.
- They offer a service guarantee and provide references.