Is it time for you to make a real estate move? Have you thought about what community you would like to settle in?
These are some reasons you might want to consider the town of Bellingham MA. If you are not familiar with this community, you might want to look at a few fast facts.
Bellingham MA Fast Facts
The town of Bellingham is 19 square miles. It is part of Norfolk County and it is bordered by the towns of Franklin, Medway, Wrentham, Blackstone, Hopedale, Mendon and Woonsocket, RI.
From Bellingham it is approximately 30 miles to Boston, 20 miles to Providence and 23 miles to Worcester. It is located with easy access to 3 exits on route 495, and the Forge Hill Commuter rail station.
There are approximately 16000 residents.
Bellingham has three elementary schools, (the Clara Macy, The Stall brook, and the South Elementary), a middle school and a recently built high school.
There is easy access to local shopping and many restaurants, movie houses and golf courses. The VFW is active in the community and plays a major role in welcoming our hero's home.
Why Choose Bellingham?
- Location. The location is perfect for those families that work in the different "local" major cities of Boston, Providence and Worcester. Easy access to shopping and highways as well as commuter rail is a very big plus in a rural-suburban setting. All of those things are within a short drive from all points in the town.
- Community. Small town feel with community involvement. This relatively small town, Bellingham boasts a very large sense of community with full service municipal services. Community involvement includes an active Senior Center and the Bellingham Educational Foundation. Bellingham offers students athletic programs and others like the men's over 30 softball league. Concerts on the common, holiday parades and fireworks on the forth of July all bring residents together.
- Economics and Housing. The town of Bellingham has one of the lowest tax rates in the area. $14.44 per thousand for 2013. Recent data shows the median home price $240,600.
- Government. The town is run by 5 elected selectmen. They appoint a Town Administrator who takes care of day to day activities in the town. The town residents still have a say in their government and budget process and registered voters still meet to decide the direction of the community.
- Recreation. Bellingham is host to 3 excellent and well known golf courses, movie theater, and there are several parks and lakes to take advantage of. All sorts of restaurants and shopping.
Are you Looking to make a move in the Bellingham MA area?
No one knows the real estate market here better than Al and Cal.
We have 25 years experience in helping families make their moves!
Carol-Ann Palmieri is a full time Real Estate professional in Massachusetts for the past 25 years along with her partner Al Mussi have helped literally hundreds of families find, sell or purchase new places to live.
A former US Marine, she grew up in Walpole, MA... is committed to the serving the community through various volunteer opportunities. She attended MA Bay Community and Suffolk University and is committed to constantly updating her Real Estate education.
Licensed in MA and RI...
Al and Cal's primary areas of service Franklin, Bellingham, Medway, Millis, Medfield, Norfolk, Wrentham, Plainville, Blackstone, Walpole, Milford, Holliston, Hopkinton, Mansfield, and Foxboro, North Attleboro, Norwood, Hopedale, Mendon, Millville but have resourses to help anyone, anywhere....
Their mission.... To exceed your expectations!
Al and Cal Realty Group
Remax Executive Realty